I offer an equal combination of quality service and competitive interest rates for my clients, from the first time homebuyer to the experienced real estate investor.
If you are a first time homebuyer or are looking for a refresher on buying a home, check out my e-book here: Financing Your First Home
- Conforming, High Balance, Jumbo conventional loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Homepath Financing
- Fannie Mae Refi Plus and Freddie Mac Relief loans for those with 80% – 105% Loan-to-Value Ratios
- My Watch List
Rates are currently in the 3% to 5% range, depending on the program. If you are curious to see how they fare for you in your situation and to get on my Watch List, please contact me via email or phone.
Information Needed for a Rate Quote
- Is this for a purchase or refinance? If it’s a refinance, are you taking any cash out or paying off a 2nd mortgage?
- What loan amount are you seeking?
- What is the approximate value of your home (or sales price, if a purchase)?
- Is your home a single family, condo or townhouse?
- Is this your primary residence, vacation home or investment property?
- What loan program are you seeking (30 Year Fixed, 5/1 ARM, FHA loan…)?
- Do you know your credit score? If not, is there any reason to think it’s not good?
- Do you currently have or do you want an impound account (where your taxes & insurance are collected monthly along with your mortgage payment)?
Documentation Needed for a Preapproval
- 1 month most recent paystubs
- Most recent 2 years’ W2s
- If self-employed or commissioned, most recent 2 years federal tax returns, all schedules
- 2 months most recent asset statements (bank/stock/retirement), all pages
Tips and Information for the Loan Process
- What NOT to Do After You Apply for a Mortgage
- Tips Regarding Your Refinance
- Who Pays What Per County-CA